Disciplinary Hearing Fixed Fee Special
Suited to small and large companies alike, the Fixed Fee Disciplinary Hearing Special provides the services of labour law specialist as an Independent Chairperson for a fixed fee that covers the pre-hearing preparation, the Disciplinary Hearing, and the Disciplinary Hearing Report with the finding (guilty or not guilty) and the sanction recommendation. It makes sense to outsource and obtain a neutral, experienced arbitrator to do the job for you in a way which protects your company from further legal referrals.
About the “Special”
- The “Special” is available from 1 May 2022 to 31 August 2022
What is covered?
- All reasonable preparation
- The Disciplinary Hearing Report
- Travel expenses to attend the Disciplinary Hearing are included provided the mediation takes place within a 20km radius of the Dispute Resolution Firm in Durbanville, Cape town.
What is not covered?
- Costs of a venue if applicable
- Refreshments and other disbursements.
- Travel time taken to and from the venue for the Disciplinary Hearing
- Travel by motor vehicle in excess of the 20km levied at R4,96 per km
- Air travel if applicable
- Accommodation if applicable
- Traveling service to your location
- Independent professionally qualified chairperson
- Creates a call to action
|Additional hourly charge||R1400 per hour|
|Not applicable to Fixed Fee Special|
Please fill in our Contact Form and we will reply promptly